Tuesday 15 February 2011

Teenage Years - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Hey there,
A teenager myself, I have first hand experience of how dramatic teenage years can be, from awful right through to fantastic. This blog is going to cover a range of subjects, from bullying to options to relationships, with the general aim of letting everyone else riding on the roller coaster of adolescence know that they are not alone. Eventually, this blog is going to contain a list of some really good colleges as well as a good book, video and game list for these few, and yet infinitely long years! I hope that you will find it helpful and interesting, please let me know if you think I can make any improvements, and of course I will always need more stuff to write about, so let me know if there is anything you want covered!
Serph

No comments:

Post a Comment